Re: Particle biasing

From: David Horvath <horvathd_at_reak.bme.hu>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:18:38 +0200

Dear Stefan and Alfredo,

thank you for looking into my problem.

I made also a run with BIASING WHAT(3) = 1.0, but with this setting the
usimbs.f is ignored, and no biasing is applied.

Stefan:

And thank you for pointing out the inappropiate production and transport
cut-off settings.
Can you tell me what are the default cut-off enegries, I couldn't find
them in the manual.

I tried out the following settings:
EMFCUT -1D-6 1D-6 0.0 AIR @LASTMAT
PROD-CUT

EMFCUT -1D-3 1D-6 0.0 BlckHole @LASTREG

Am I right to set a high electron transport cut-off energy to a
shielding calculation?

Cheers,
David

Stefan Roesler =EDrta: