Re: [fluka-discuss]: The "EMFCUT" in fluka.

From: Answers <answers_at_pcfluka.mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 15:01:01 +0100 (CET)

Hello
In general, yes. Protons and neutrons produce electromagnetic particles,
thus one has to choose the correct transport conditions for these
particles.
Reasonable default values are set by the DEFAULT card, according to the
chosen SDUM, however it is always better to check and maybe change them
For the use of EMFCUT, I suggest to look at the Advanced Settings lecture
in the last advanced fluka course
(agenda and materials
in https://agenda.infn.it/event/20624/timetable/#20191119.detailed)
Regards