[fluka-discuss]: Use of Score card

From: <ytaiwo85_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 19:22:24 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Expert
I am a beginner who is trying to study the neutron leakage from a PbBi target when bombard with 100MeV proton beam.i.e (mean free path of proton beams inside the target material)
I used usryield and usrbxd cards to score neutron leakage. I want to use the result to define fixed source (sdef) in mcnp as my studies is on ADS. I need result similar to F2 card in mcnp.
I don't know if i am doing it right or wrong. Kindly help to have a look at attached input file.
thank you