Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fluka errors with neutrons at low energies

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 19:23:19 +0100 (CET)

Dear Alessandro,

are there further error messages in the .out, .log or .err files?

Also if you could provide a sample input file which crashes in your case,
one could try to see if the crash is reproducible also for other users.

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science