Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to calculate neutron dose rate

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:05:24 +0100

Hi

do you want dose or dose equivalent? In the latter case you must use
DOSE-EQ (generalized particle 240) as the distribution to be scored,
and then associate that USRBIN to a set of fluence-to-dose conversion
coefficients using the AUXSCORE card. Look for AUXSCORE in the manual,
there is an example doing just that.

Alfredo