[Fwd: Re: head-on collision example]

From: Sebastien WURTH <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:38:56 +0200

Hello Ercan,

As far as I know, only one beam card is accepted, the last defined
overwrites the previous one.
You could use source.f for your purpose with some logic that would
reproduce what you want to simulate.
Say we define a random number a [0,1[, if a < 0,5, then your beam is
positron, if a >= 0,5, then your beam is electron.

Hope it helps.
Regards.

Sebastien.

--------------080005020904050809080402--