Re: AUXSCORE and DOSE-EQ questions

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:56:33 +0200

Hello Roy,

The first USRBIN with particle NEUTRON and AUXSCORE with DOSE-EQ has no
meaning. Since with the USRBIN you are requesting to score NEUTRON
fluence and then you ask in AUXSCORE to filter the NEUTRON fluence
coming from particles: DOSE-EQ???? So in the end what you get is simply
NEUTRON fluence

The second USRBIN with particle DOSE-EQ and AUXSCORE NEUTRON is the
correct one you are requesting to score DOSE-EQ contribution only from
NEUTRONs

The same for the first USRTRACK as the first USRBIN, you are simply
scoring NEUTRON fluence. The AUXSCORE does nothing also in this case.

You have to remember that in the scoring card USRxxx you have to put
which particle or generalized particle you want to tally, and in the
AUXSCORE you are filtering the scoring from the contributions only for
some particles.

Regards
Vasilis