[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA running problem

From: Warisara Charuchinda <6270101123_at_student.chula.ac.th>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 06:29:57 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

Last week, I installed FLUKA Docker version 2020.0.10 following the instruction from this site https://flukadocker.github.io/F4D/. Then, I tried to run the example.inp and it turned out well. Everything have worked well untill FLAIR interface froze while the task was running, so I decided to reinstall everything and start over again.

I have done everything following the same instruction and suggestions but using FLUKA version 2021.2.0. In this time, there is even no output file generated from the example running and the temporary files have been still not removed. The process was just stopped as shown in the attached picture. Is there anything that I missed? Could you please kindly give me some suggestions?

Best regards,
C. Warisara

[cid:4e520d14-9532-465a-9f55-d6f940ed54ff]
Running Fluka on Windows (macOS, Linux) machines using Docker - Fluka for Docker<https://flukadocker.github.io/F4D/>
Running Fluka on Windows (macOS, Linux) machines using Docker View on GitHub Download .zip Download .tar.gz Fluka for Docker. V. Boccone, A. Fontana, D. Horváth. These scripts allow to install and run the old Fluka2011 (provided by www.fluka.org) and Flair2 inside a Docker container in any OS where Docker can be installed.
flukadocker.github.io