[fluka-discuss]: Radiation Physicist Job offer at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 17:13:56 +0000

We have a "Radiation Physicist" opening at SLAC about which some of you within the FLUKA community might be interested.

Radiation Physicist
SLAC National Accelerator Lab
SLAC - Menlo Park, CA

We would like to invite you to visit our careers site to complete your application.

DIRECTIONS:
1. Select the link to access our careers site.
2. Sign In to access your account or if you are not an existing user select the New User link to create one.
3. Review the job description and select the Apply button to begin your application.

https://erp-hprdext.erp.slac.stanford.edu/psp/hprdext/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=4452&PostingSeq=1