Re: [fluka-discuss]: The error message after using usbsuw

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 10:52:18 +0200

Dear Jingfang

when running usbsuw you have to provide as "input files" the binary
outputs of the USRBIN option. For example, if you asked a USRBIN on unit
44, and you
ran several cycles, they are those files that you have to provide to usbsuw
in order to get them summed.

You can also look at the binsum.sh script (in the $FLUPRO/flutil directory)
which does everything for you, for example

$FLUPRO/flutil/binsum.sh ProtonPBS_E195 44

will sum together of unit 44 outputs of the ProtonPBS_E195 runs, and
produce a corresponding sum file ProtonPBS_E195_44bin.bnn