[fluka-discuss]: RESNUCLEi for different energies

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:59:32 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I want to know if there is the possibility to score the particles
production with RESNUCLEi as a funcion of energy. For now I am running
different simulations changing the beam energy of the particle. However,
the problem arise when I have to use a spectrum with various energies.

I read the lecterature and I found out that there are other ways to
obtain the same results with FLUKA but I have the problema for energies
above 20 MeV. This because there are no data over that energy for the
neutron cross sections and I have to simulate the response of the
detector up to 2 GeV.

Does someone have any suggestion to solve this issue?

Best regards and thank you for your time, Alessandro Calamida.