Re: [fluka-discuss]: Re: How to score the number and positions of protons stopping in a region

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 14:05:14 +0200

Dear Qi

your snippet of code is correct, however setting the transport threshold
of protons to 1E-14 GeV does not make any sense. The minimum transport
energy for ll (charged) hadrons is 1 keV, and indeed protons at that
energy do not travel a lot at all. Transport energies down to thermal
energies and below make sense for neutrons only