[fluka-discuss]: Re: command line run

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 16:38:51 +0000

Hi Julien,

In regard to your questions for one-liners to compile and run:

$FLUPRO/flutil/ldpmqmd -m fluka -o ./myexe source.f mgdraw.f

(substitute "ldpmqmd" with "lfluka" if you are not using the high-energy ion models)

$FLUPRO/flutil/rfluka -e ./myexe -N 0 -M 1 inputfile.inp

(to run from cycle 0 to 1 the input file 'inputfile.inp' with the executable 'myexe')

-M