Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problem with RESNUCLEi

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 11:58:49 +0200

Dear Alessandro

your problem is difficult to understand unless you send us an example.
The only guess I can make is that changing the name you have switched off
the pointwise cross sections for 3He, but it is a wild guess.

I am not convinced that what you need is really RESNUCLEi rather than the
interaction products, but without knowing the problem it is hard to say.

Best regards
Alfredo