RE: [fluka-discuss]: remove e-mail

From: Andrew Wibawa (NCCS) <"Andrew>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 01:58:56 +0000

Please remove my email from your mailing list.

I have tried your option3 but no changes for the past month

Andrew Wibawa
Medical Physicist
Division of Radiation Oncology
National Cancer Centre Singapore

M: +(65)96265145
Email: andrew.wibawa_at_nccs.com.sg
Site: NCCS, L-B2, 11 Hospital Crescent, Singapore 169610

[ ] Unclassified, Non-Sensitive
[ ] Restricted, Non-Sensitive
[ ] Restricted, Sensitive (Normal)
[ ] Restricted, Sensitive (High)