[fluka-discuss]: How to plot field of bnn file over ct/dicom data?

From: sibo8142 <simon.boerger_at_tu-ilmenau.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 09:17:02 +0200

Dear Fluka Users,

we wanna plot the calculated field of a usrbin (.bnn)-file over ct/dicom
data. Two questions to this:

1.) It's possible with RT Viewer -but how? - we see the loaded dicom
images, but we don't the see the simple rectangle field of a loaded bnn
file. So what are the steps here?

2.) Are there other possibilities for that? - plotting field over ct
data? Please give links where it's describes or give some hints, how to
do it?

Many thanks for any help

Best regards,

Simon Börger