Re: "low energy neutrons not found" error in the new FLUKA version

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 12:50:32 +0100 (CET)

Dear Vitaly
it is important to read the RELEASE NOTES of the new version:
now the neutron library has changed: the new default temperature
is 296 Kelvin and no longer 293.
Therefore you need to change your input (the LOW-MAT card for the
GRAPHITE)
Also: now the energy limit is exactly 20 MeV and no longer 19.6.
You'd better correct also this in all occurrences of your input.

        Giuseppe Battistoni