[fluka-discuss]: Plotting longitudinal depth-dose profile in Gy/particle

From: Aline Granja <alinegranja_at_id.uff.br>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 17:48:50 -0300

Dear Fluka Experts,

I am conducting a study of monoenergetic proton beam incident on
cylindrical geometry for various compositions and densities. I need to
evaluate the Plotting longitudinal depth-dose profile (depth x dose), but I
would want this to be in Gy/particle and the Fluka gives the dose in
GeV/g/primary particle, right?
Using the USRBIN card, is it possible to make the conversion for the output
files (in the Flair) for plotting the graph in Gy/particles?

In order to better express myself, I am sending an example of the plot I
intend to obtain.[image: Depth-dose.jpeg]

Yours sincerely,
--
*Aline Granja*
Physics Undergraduate