[fluka-discuss]: Plotting energy spectrum within volume; getting 2 spectrums in one, what can I do?

From: Maximilian Meier <mmeier_at_ikp.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:30:56 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

  am trying to simulate the background radiation level within the
accelerator hall in order to determine the appropriate shielding for a
detector. For this purpose I want to plot an energy spectrum within the
lead shielding of a certain volume (the later detector). For the scoring
I used USRTRACK and plotted this with USR-1D. Now, when looking at the
graph, I noticed that two histograms appear in one. What did I do wrong
or what do I have to change? Could I also use USRBIN for scoring?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Maximilian