Re: [fluka-discuss]: Diffuse reflector

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 17:54:22 +0100

Hi

I try to answer both your questions. In order to activate the use of
rflctv you have to declare the material a metal (you did) AND set the
reflectivity (what(3) in the card) to an unphysical value < -99. Then the
code will call
rflctv. Let me know if it works.

Concerning your other question:

" I like to define a diffuse reflector for optical photons, a diffusion
reflector in which only the Lambertian reflection occurs, not a Specular
lobe or Specular spike"

I confess my ignorance, please teach me a bit more about what you want to
achieve. As it is now I am afraid that for a metal you will get specular
reflection only. We could implement different cases if users are
interested and maybe with some help.

Alfredo