Re: Ubuntu 8.10 - missing g77

From: David Horvath <horvathd_at_reak.bme.hu>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:09:01 +0100

Dear Ercan,

I didn't tried with symbolic link, but with alias g77='gfortran'.
This worked in the command line, but not with compiling FLUKA.
Also Alfredo wrote earlier that FLUKA doesn't work with gfortran, the
whole source should be recompiled with gfortran, but gfortran is
miscompiling some parts.

Cheers,
David