[fluka-discuss]: Using fff to compile/link new source

From: Carl Ross <carlkross_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 14:50:01 -0800

Ubuntu 20.04
gfortran 9.3.0
Fluka 2021

I want to create an electron source with a spatial distibution more general
than available with the BEAM card.

The instructions seem clear on how to do this. In order to get going, I
wanted to be sure I could compile and link the modified source.

The instructions say to use

fff source.f

It starts up gfortran with a whole bunch of switches but then gives an
error:

source.f:8: Error: Can't open included file '(DBLPRC)'

This is just the first included file, so I expect it cannot find any
although the directory is present.

There is an option within flair to compile and link but this seems to be
tied up with the CERN version of Fluka.

Any help appreciated.

Carl