Re: [fluka-discuss]: Question about installation and fluka installation file fluka2021.2-linux-gfor64bit-9.4-glibc2.17-AA

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 14:07:36 +0100 (CET)

Dear Po-Wen Fang,

I could run your input, and did not encounter problems. It looks a little
bit to me that when processing the RESNUC-files, your FLUKA-installation
is looking at the wrong database of isotopes (e.g. from an earlier version
fo FLUKA).

Maybe your $FLUPRO-variable is set to a different folder than the one with
the actual FLUKA installation? It seems to have run ok, but the
post-processing in your case goes wrong. Is your distribution in
/opt/fluka? The post-processing was calling "/opt/fluka/flutil/usrsuw" to
process the files.

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science