Re: geometry viewing problem

From: Lucia Sarchiapone <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:08:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi Ercan,

I had a quick look at your geometry, and it seems that there is a small
fraction of space which has not been defined, i.e. some points do not
belong to any region causing a geometry problem.
The not defined space is a "ring" of internal radius=14.0 and external
radius=15.0, from z=60.5 to z=77.0.
I tried changing the radius of bodies accer1, accer3, accer5,accer7 to
14.0 and I can view the geometry properly, so most likely your problem
is there.

I have a suggestion: why don't you try making your geometry using
infinite cylinders (ZCC) and cutting them with planes (XYP)? The program
would run faster and you wouldn't have points on boundary surfaces,
sometimes tricky to handle.

Cheers

Lucia