(no subject)

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:22:25 +0100

=09<fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org>
Subject: Re: usryield plot vs polar angle
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Hi Lina,

I would strongly recommend to send such emails to the fluka discussion list=
=2E
However to see the anisotropy of a field you should plot your results=20
versus the solid angle
dn/dOmega which is equivalent to dn/dcosTheta.

In flair the default options in "X" and "Y" do not cover this=20
possibility (maybe I should add it), however you can still do such plot=20
by entering the information in the "Using:" field as
1:($3/sin(($1+$2)/2)) and plotting it with "steps"

Regards
Vasilis