Re: usrsuw.f

From: paola sala <paola.sala_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:09:50 +0100

Dear Andrzej,
the usrsuw program can process many files, produced by running several
times the same input. It aums and averages the results, and provides
statistical analisys.
Therefore, it asks many times for the "input file". To stop the input
loop, just hit "return" , the code will proceed and ask you the name of
the output file.
If you use Flair, this step is done by the data processing utility.
Regards
Paola