Re: [fluka-discuss]: Define source spectrum with plannar shape

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:11:46 +0100 (CET)

Dear Hajar,

if an external source.f-file is used by specifying a SOURCE-card in the
input, all the things in the BEAM card which would need sampling
(e.g. the width of the rectangle shape in your case) need to be done in
the source.f-file. One can use the /BEAMCM/-common block to retrieve the
information about beam width, energy spread etc. which is specified in the
BEAM card, and then sample accordingly.

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science