Re: [fluka-discuss]: Error in processing RESNUCLEI file

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 08:44:22 +0100 (CET)

Dear Shoba,

unit 14 is the unit for the nuclear data file (nuclear.bin), and it
appears to me your _fort.22-files are inconsistent with the
nuclear.bin-file which is used in the post processing.

Could it be that the files were produced with a different version of
FLUKA? That could maybe explain the crash when running the
/usr/local/flukagfor/flutil/usrsuw-program. You should make sure that the
$FLUPRO-variable points to the same directory for running FLUKA and
for the post-processing of the scorer output.

I just ran your input for 5000 events, and the postprocessing of the
RESNUCLE output went fine (I have fluka2021.2.4).

I do sometimes also see the message about the "Processed file is older
than some of the dependencies", usually I take this just a warning and
it probably can be ignored (unless your runs are really still going on!).

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science