R: [fluka-discuss]: p-B11 reaction

From: Flavio Massimo Airaghi <flaviomassimo.airaghi_at_mail.polimi.it>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 11:26:47 +0000

Thanks for the answer!

Could i also ask if it's possible to know how the reaction is modelled from the energetic point of view?
I attach the result of a simulation with a 690 keV proton beam impingin on a thin target.
Using usrbdx i plotted the alpha particle exiting from the target at a small solid angle around 0°.
I'd like to better understand the meaning of this structure.