Re: [fluka-discuss]: open .flair file

From: dos Santos Augusto, Ricardo <rdossanto_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 22:39:43 +0000

Dear Timur,

Apologies in advance if I am not getting your question right but when you open flair you should be able to either navigate to an existing input Flair>Input>Load or create a new input based on the existing templates that come in the FLUKA installation Flair>Input>New -> and then you can choose the one that applies best to your case.

This can also be done via terminal by issuing flair and then the path to the input file.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,
Ricardo

Ricardo dos Santos Augusto