RE: [fluka-discuss]: DPA-NRT particle not found

From: Ferran Boix Pamies <fboixpamies_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 23:05:52 +0000

Dear Alfredo,

I ended up figuring out that it is FLAIR that doesn’t recognize the particle DPA-NRT since I could run the input and I collected reasonable results. I understand that it is a minor issue to have to manually put DPA-NRT in the USRBIN card since FLAIR doesn’t provide the option nor recognize it.

I will take then the opportunity to bring up again an unresolved issue about scoring NIEL events with MGDRAW, I tried with the latest version and the same issue I reported in a previous email to Fluka-discuss “NIEL calculation with MGDRAW” appears. The MGDRAW events (both distributed and point like) show to be 0 in the collision tape while the NIEL-DEP USRBIN card shows a positive value.

Thanks,
Ferran