RE: Convert MCNP/X geometry to FLUKA

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:30:05 +0100

Hi Eugene,

I've started to look into this matter but the MCNP/X importer in
SimpleGeo is still at a very early stage and currently not publicly
available. Due to other priorities I unfortunately cannot say when it
will be available as such an importer requires quite a significant
amount of testing. It surely won't be in the next release, sorry.

Cheers
Chris

Chris Theis
CERN/DG-SC - European Organization for Nuclear Research
1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
Phone: +41 22 767 8069 Office: 892-2A-015
e-mail: Christian.Theis@cern.ch www: http://www.cern.ch/theis