RE: optical photons by scintillation/cherenkov process

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:13:54 +0100

Hi Ercan,

Could you please explicitely set the default of What(5) in
OPT-PROP/Sdum=SENSITIV?

The Manual claims that the default is =1.0 but I have the impression that
keeping the input value blank simply overwrites the internal default
value, resulting in a value zero and a later division by zero...

Cheers
Stefan

--
Stefan Roesler