How to obtain the function of "INDLST"?

From: Hantao Jing <jinght_at_mail.ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:27:31 +0800

Dear Fluka experts,
      When I calculate the neutron production from a W target impinged
by the proton beam, many files of the results obtained by USRBDX
detector produce. If I use the usxsuw to read the unformatted files, it
is very inconvenient and inefficient by inputting the files one by one.
So I hope that the computer can read all these files automatically if I
make some changes for the code of usxsuw.f. At present, I just know that
the GETFILEINFOQQ functions can read files in some folders in Compaq
Visual Fortran. When I try to compile the usxsuw.f by Compaq Visual
Fortran in windows operating system. There are linking error happening,
namely,

--------------------Configuration: usxsuw - Win32 Debug--------------------
Linking...
usxsuw.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _INDLST_at_16
Debug/usxsuw.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

This message tell me that the undlst function can't be found.
Could you tell me something about the undlst function? Or how can read
the output files automatically in Linux?
thank you very much!

               Hantao Jing
               2009-3-11