RE: AW: NO RANDOM FILE

From: <owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:56:16 +0100

Hi Lawrence,

I did a very quick check and the attached input file completes
successfully on my machine. The fact that the example.inp file which is
shipped with FLUKA does not run might hint at a corrupted FLUKA
installation. As a test you might try to re-install your FLUKA
installation and run the test input example.inp again.

If this doesn't help you might want to attach the input file which
causes trouble, the output, the log and the error file to your posting.
In general, this is the information which is usually required to look
into a problem in more detail.

Hope that helps

Chris