Re: subscribe fluka-discuss

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:45:03 +0200

Dear Lina,

the problem is that in your input filename you have a dot ".". What the
FLUKA utilities us*suw would do is to treat everything after the dot as
the extension to be substituted with the _tab.lis and therefore all the
usrxxx output is overwritten.

The options are the following:
1. rename the input and don't use the dot "." anymore
2. rename the dynamically generated output file inside flair and remove
the dot "."

Regards
Vasilis