(no subject)

From: harphool kumawat <kumawat77_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 01:23:28 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friends,
I am trying to calculate the neutrons due to p+D interaction.
I have attached an input file for that which is for deuterium at high
pressure.
The results are very disappointing. Fluka give 0.2 neutrons where experimental
yield is 0.8 neutrons at 100MeV. The experimental data is 1.7 if we
incorporate the recoil transport but FLUKA does not make any significant
difference (10% only) for that.
Can any body help? is it problem in input or FLUKA?
With regards,

Harphool