Re: Effects of PEATHREShold

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:11:11 +0200

Hi Joseph

the PEANUT model is anyway superior also at the high energies and it will
be the default since the next version.

Some jumps around 5 GeV (incident energy) is possible and it is not due to
the model but rather to the treatment and split of quasielastic
cross sections
                   Ciao
                  Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |