Re: Access to a 64-bit version of fluka or source code access.

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:10:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi
The version on 64 bit will come together with the gfortran one --
For the moment it is not possible to compile on 64 bit, mainly
because the binary files, input and output ones, would not be
compatible. gfortran allows to solve this incompatibility.
I'm sorry
Ciao
Paola
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install fluka on for a user on our machines and I am
> having some troubles. Our 64-bit machines don't have the old 32-bit
> backward compability libraries. Is there anyway to get access to a
> 64-bit (x86_64) version of fluka. Or maybe get source code access so
> one can try to compile it ourselves.
>
> /Roger O.
>
> --=20
> Roger Oscarsson Internet: roger_at_hpc2n.umu.se
> HPC2N Phone: +46 73 62 050 62
> Ume=C3=A5 University Fax: +46 90 786 61 26
> S-901 87 Ume=C3=A5, Sweden

Paola Sala
INFN Milano
tel. Milano +39-0250317374