Re: Scoring Low-Energy Electrons

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:57:28 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Johannes,

first of all, FLUKA cannot transport electrons at energies below 1 keV:
1 keV is the lowest limit.

Concerning MULSOPT, to activate single scattering you must set SDUM=GLOBAL and
WHAT(6) > 1000.
I don't know what FLAIR does (it should work, but if it doesn't, you can
always override FLAIR writing the correct card by hand...)

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025