(no subject)

From: Lawrence Mhatiwa <lawrencemhatiwa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:27:16 +0000

Dear Fluka Users

I am characterising photoneutrons produced by a 15MV photon beam on Medical
Linear Accelerator.My problem is that my simulation takes too long to finis
h.For example with one million histories the one cycle takes two to three
days.Given the fact that one electron generates 1.0e-05 .It means that for
this study i need more than 10 million histories in order to have a
reasonable uncertainty in my simulation.

Can someone help me on how to speedup my simulations but at the same time
using a reasonable number of histories. I have attached my input file for
you to see where i can modify it.

Please help

Lawrence Mhatiwa

University Of Free State