Re: 245Cm

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:16:47 +0200

Dear Francesca,

your crash is due to the fact that the calculation of the reaction cross
sections in the code is limited to A=246. Since you asked indeed for
NATURAL Cm composition, the presence of 247Cm was causing the abort.
We have removed this limit and starting from the next respin it will no
longer apply. Anyway, you are expected to be able to safely run already
with the present version, since your target is in fact 245Cm. For this
purpose, you have to declare the mass number (which is integer) in the
WHAT(6) of the MATERIAL card. I take this opportunity to remind everybody
that specific isotopes must be selected this way.

Ciao

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI