Re: Attached example to previous question: Re: flair, photon

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:11:53 +0100

Dear Barbara,

please in the future send such questions to the mailing list of FLUKA.
I didn't run your input, but I believe that your problem is that
1. you have two DEFAULT cards the first one with NEW-DEFAU and the
second with EET/TRAN which has higher thresholds
2. USRCOLL is a collision estimator for fluence, you should use USRTRACK
gives much better results
3. DPMJET is needed only if you are dealing with heavy ions. You don't
need it

Cheers
Vasilis