Re: Activity/fission/neutron balance binnings cannot be track-length

From: <sujoy_at_veccal.ernet.in>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:11:33 +0500

Dear Angelo,
If you want to find activity in a region of your geometry using USRBIN card,
you should use WHAT(1)=1.0 or you should use R-Phi-Z (Point) if you are using Flair.
Activity cannot be scored as a tracklength binning, but as point binning.
It ran successfully in my PC with changed WHAT(1)=1.0
Find attached the revised input and corresponding output file.

With Regards,
S. Chatterjee
Scientific Officer,
TLD Unit, BARC
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre,
1/AF, Bidhannagar,Kolkata-64
Off:+91-33-23184207
Fax:+91-33-23346871

Hi to all,
i'm trying to calculate the activity in a region of my geometry but the code give me this error:

 *** Activity/fission/neutron balance binnings cannot be track-length!!!

what mean?
I attach my input file. Thank you to all for your help.

Angelo Infantino