usrbin output adapted for Ansys

From: <maja.olvegaard_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:33:27 +0100

Dear FLUKA friends,

A very nice person will do thermal calculations for me in Ansys. In
order to do this he needs me to provide him with a USRBIN output file in
a special format, he calls it 5 column output. Apparently this is
something that is often used at CERN. Unfortunately I haven't been able
to find any information about this among the FLUKA discussions.

Can anybody out there give me hints on how to create an output with
this format? Since I already have all the results it would be great if I
could rearrange my existing output. So, I need mostly to understand what
it means. :)

Many many thanks in advance for any help I can get

Wish you all a merry Christmas!

Maja Olvegaard

CERN, BE-BI-PM
Phone: +41 22 76 77 130