Re: Joint calculation with source file

From: Ogawa Tatsuhiko <ogawa_at_n.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 17:46:04 +0900

Dear FLUKA experts,

Thank you very much for your suggestion, Dr. Fasso. I understood the
variable "score" was used as a integer though it was defined as a real
mumber.
But I saw the same message even after defining "score" explicitly as an
integer or replacing "score" with "iscor"
I feel sorry for failing to understand what your suggestion meant but
could you explain definition of what parameter must be modified?

Sincerely,
Ogawa

Department of Nuclear Engineering and Management
         Graduate School of Engineering
            The University of Tokyo
             Tatsuhiko Ogawa
      E-mail:  ogawa_at_n.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
               togawa_at_cern.ch
         Tel:   090-6934-6732(Domestic call only)
               +81-3-5841-2905
Facsimile :   +81-3-3813-2010
Address: 2-11-16 Engineering Bld.12th Room421
              Yayoi Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo  113-0032