Use of Resnucle and Part-thr

From: t_ogawa <togawa_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:10:18 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

Could someone tell me how to score residual nuclides induced by ions
without contribution from secondaries.
I am trying to score residual nuclide in a target made of iron induced
by 400MeV/u carbon ion using resnucle card in a following way

RESNUCLE 3. -30. TARCYL01 1.88496res1

In order to disregard contribution from secondary particles, I put

PART-THR -10.0 1.0 @LASTPAR

Then I found no residual nuclides scored in the unit -30. When I turn
off PART-THR card, scoring was successful.
Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Ogawa

       ATLAS Detector Operation Group
           Department of Physics
 European Organization for Nuclear Research(CERN)
 Department of Nuclear Engineering and Management
        Graduate School of Engineering
                 The University of Tokyo
            Tatsuhiko Ogawa
     E-mail:  ogawa_at_n.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
              togawa_at_cern.ch
        Tel:   +81-3-5841-2905
 Facsimile :    +81-3-3813-2010
    Address: 2-11-16 Engineering Bld.12th Room421
             Yayoi Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo  113-0032