Two errors

From: Howard Matis <hsmatis_at_lbl.gov>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:56:12 -0800

I have been having lots of difficulty when I data merge 375 files. I
solved the problem by

1) shortening the file name
2) not having an alias in the path

I do not know which one was the eventual fix.
The problem was that flair would go into an endless loop.

After combining them, I still get two errors. See below, Are the
errors significant? Is the data merged successfully?

Howard Matis

>>> J_25013_fort.91
>>> J_25014_fort.91
>>> J_25015_fort.91
>>>
>>> pass4_usrbin_91
Subscript out of range on file line 193, procedure ustsuw.f/MAIN.
Attempt to access the 502-th element of variable engmax.
<<< Type the input file: Running at 3.5 TeV
<<< DATE: 2/10/10, TIME: 13:23:10
<<< 170966.
<<< 1000
<<< 0
<<< 1

and

>>> J_25014_fort.29
>>> J_25015_fort.29
>>>
>>> pass4_usrtrack_29
STOP UNKNOWN RECORD TYPE statement executed