Collision tape

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:19:49 +0100

Dear all,

I recently had to deal with a collision tape that showed particle types
that, so far, I did not yet encounter. In this case I found particles of
type -7 and -8 indicated by the variable JTRACK. Unfortunately, I was
not able to find any documentation what exactly these identifiers mean.
In my case I do some off-line calculations for which I would need to
identify the actual particle type and its mass. Therefore, I'd
appreciate if anybody could point out what kind of particles I'm dealing
with and if there are any more of these which are not listed in the
manual's particle list.

Thanks a lot
Chris