AW: Unusual increase in the background dose

From: Sommerer, Florian <Florian.Sommerer_at_med.uni-heidelberg.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:52:11 +0100

 Dear Dulitha,

Your lateral scoring is too narrow. Since the beam broadens with depth
the plateau in the entrance appears raised. You can easily understand
the effect if you score for example laterally from -1 to 1 cm with 100
bins and plot the result in 2D (xz or yz plots).

Cheers, Florian

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----